Follow The Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Letters

2 posters

Go down

First Letters Empty First Letters

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:57 am

Anton smiled as he looked over the brief letter from Genevieve's family. They had enclosed a small photo as well. He set the photo against the stem of his desk lamp. He slowly drew out a piece of parchment and a pen. He loved the feel of a dip pen rather than the modern pens many used now. Something a bit more graceful than the flat colors and lack of style of modern writing instruments.

Admin
Admin

https://followthepath.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

First Letters Empty Intro

Post by Anton Vicci Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Sweet Genevieve,

Much time has passed since we were introduced as children during the betrothal celebration. As time comes closer for us to be together, I feel it only proper to make contact and reacquaint ourselves. Although it is not strictly by protocol, it seems a more human idea than not. As we have not spoken, I do not know how much you know of what has transpired in my life, and I know little of yours. This does not seem the right way to begin a life together so I hope you will forgive the breech of etiquette in writing you without asking your family’s permission beforehand.

As to what has transpired in my life, that will take many letters and many talks over time. I will highlight a few details here and will await your response before expanding on the details. As you might already know from your family, I have completed by Journeyship and am now seen as a Master in my field. My former mentor saw fit, due to my work for him, to set me up in my own small shop in Milan. It is a humble place for now, but my apprentices show great promises. If you send me some details on your preferences, I can have them make a dress or two for you.

I wish to remain brief in this missive so will close with the simple words to follow. My heart swells with happiness as the time grows closer. Remember always that Love does not always consist of gazing into one another’s eyes, but in looking together in the same direction to what comes…

Yours in Heart and Mind,
Anton Vicci

Anton Vicci

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum